We love an ultimate guide at Better Beds! So after our recent single mattress ultimate guide, we've decided to tackle the single's bigger brother; double mattresses!
We'll cover your options across double, small double and European double mattresses. So without further ado, let's dive straight in
Double Mattresses –
We're all accustomed to a comfy double mattress, and many customers will know exactly what they want in terms of comfort, style and size.
However, that's not to say we can't help at Better Beds! We've picked out some of our favourites here:
- Better Cool Blue Open Coil Mattress - This open coil and cool blue filled double mattress will give the user a quality sleeping surface. The springs are the foundation of this mattress, bringing much-needed sleep throughout the night. CoolBlue memory foam contours to the individual's body, ensuring support where you need it most!
- CoolBlue Foam Plus Pocket Springs – CoolBlue cradles you in the same way as a regular memory foam double mattress. However, it has a very low (almost zero) elastic threshold. It prevents it from completely moulding around the sleeper, which contributes to the excessive warmth associated with sleeping on memory foam mattresses for some people. A spring system provides support and bouncy comfort, which materials such as CoolBlue foam cannot do alone. The air in a traditional memory foam mattress gets trapped in the contours, heating up and causes the sleeper to sweat. You don't get this from CooBlue!
- Visco Therapy Dream Sleep Mattress - The Dream Sleep double mattress combines memory foam and reflex foam. These materials will help keep your body posture correct during your sleep. In addition, the cover is removable, so it can be washed for hygiene purposes for any customers who may be hyperallergic.
- Vogue Beds Paedic Mattress - The Latex Paedic double mattress features an orthopaedic spring system and latex with luxurious polyester fillings for maximum comfort. A high quality, soft knit natural fabric cover is added with a rod edge support and a three-tier stitched border to prevent corrosion to the side. This keeps your body at an optimal temperature while you sleep.
- Aspire Furniture Total Relief Mattress - The total relief memory foam pure double mattress has a layer of memory foam and a base layer of reflex foam. The memory foam will contour your body, relieving pressure points, while the reflex foam will act as a supportive layer. This mattress comes rolled up for easy handling when delivered.
Small Double Memory Foam Mattresses –
A small double memory foam mattress is an excellent choice for those customers who want the extra comfort and space that a double mattress gives without purchasing a traditional large mattress.
We've picked out some of our favourite products currently available below:
- Better Touch Memory Mattress - Quality in so many ways, this memory foam mattress will bring a comfortable sleeping surface for your bed. With both reflex and memory foam working together to bring you a healthy experience. The top layer of memory foam will contour to your body position, keeping you in the correct position during the night.
- Visco Therapy Pocket Memory 4000 Mattress - The construction of this mattress is industry-high standard. You're getting high-density memory foam and hand-nested pocket springs, with 10cm of contouring memory foam and 4000 pocket springs for your support. In addition, the cover is sanitised to help against bed bugs and dust mite, making this mattress an ideal choice for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Airsprungs Beds Hush Premium Rolled Mattress - The Hush Premium Rolled Mattress in Box has a 1000 pocket spring system with memory foam. This memory foam is next-gen technology with cooling agents added to keep your body at the optimum temperature for a settled sleep.
- Julian Bowen Premier Mattress - For a contouring and comfortable feeling, there's no better mattress out there than a pocket spring and memory foam combination. With a 1000 count, you and your partner get an individual sleeping surface. The nested pocket springs move and contour with your body's movement in every direction.
European Double Mattress –
The main difference between a double and European double mattress is size. European size beds and mattresses as standard come in 4 foot 6 inches in width and 6 foot 6 inches in length (that's 140cm widthx200cm length.
Here's our pick of European double mattress at Better Beds:
- Visco Therapy Flexi Sleep Mattress - Make this reflex foam double mattress your next buy online for a supportive and comfortable sleeping surface! The reflex foam helps your body remain in a healthy position during sleep that will only bring advantages to your lifestyle in the long run! This mattress is going to relieve your body from aches and pains; it's a real game-changer!
- Visco Therapy Ortho 1500 Mattress - Whether this mattress is for daily use or as a spare, the advantages are the same; comfy and cosy! Your partner will also be happy as with reflex foam, you gain an independent feel, so when you move, your partner won't!
- Visco Therapy Flex 1000 Mattress - If you use the Visco Therapy Flex 1000 Mattress regularly, it will make a world of difference to your sleep and lifestyle! Click the link above to find out more about this double mattress.
To find out more about our double, small double or European double mattresses, please call 0800 0467 616 or fill in our online enquiry form here. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible!